NAIFA Foundation for Financial Security Scholarship Programs
The Foundation will award Diversity Scholarships to current or recently graduated college students who are members of under-represented populations in the industry. The Diversity Scholarship is a two-year program that will provide support and training to help launch the careers of these prospective advisors. Over the period of two years, scholarship recipients will receive:
- One year of complimentary NAIFA Student membership.
- One year of complimentary NAIFA Producer membership.
- Complimentary pre-licensing training from WebCE – Exam Prep Plus Complete Package to prepare for the state licensing exam of the state of the candidate’s choosing.
- Complimentary tuition for LUTCF designation courses.
- Complimentary securities exam prep training from WebCE – Choice of Series 6, 63, 65, 7, or Combination Package.
- Complimentary tuition for NAIFA’s Leadership in Life (LILI) leadership development program.
- Professional support and mentoring from NAIFA members.
- Complimentary registration, hotel accommodations, and travel stipend to participate in the NAIFA Congressional Conference in Washington, D.C.
Candidates for the NAIFA Diversity Scholarship Program should be current students at accredited institutions of higher learning with anticipated graduation dates no later than Spring 2023. Recent graduates from 2021 are also eligible.